Mr. Oladejo is a Business Process Consultant with Tillbridge Limited.
He is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with over 25 years work experience in the Business Consulting, Telecommunications and the FMCG work environments. He has experience in Project Management, Quality Assurance and Control, Production and Operations, Lean Manufacturing, Sales and Marketing, ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and general management.
He has acquired extensive experience in key areas of business management including; Business Process Diagnostics, Improvement & Re-engineering, Business transformation, Change Management, Human Capacity Development, Supply Chain Management and Project Management.
Over the years, Mr. Oladejo has been involved in facilitating and refining the business strategies, structures and systems of both public and private organizations.
He has built a track record of consistently achieving visible (measurable) improvement in work performance using training, complex-to-simple problem-solving tools and techniques, information technology, performance management systems and reorganization of work processes.
Organisations he has recently or previously worked for include GlaxoSmithKline Nig. Plc (previously SmithKline Beecham Nig. Plc), Bacom Communication Limited, Silk Business Network Limited and Tillbridge Limited.
Projects/assignments he has recently or previously Led and worked on include:
- Implementation of Human Resources Management Information System (HRM IS) for the Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA), Abuja,
- Change Automation of BDC Operations for ABCON (Association of Bureau de Change Operators of Nigeria),
iii. Change Management Process for an integrated EDMS project covering over 30 MDAs (Ministries, Departments and Agencies) of the Federal Government of Nigeria,
- Content development and capacity building on EDMS solution for the Cabinet Secretariat and Six pilot MDAs,
- Policy Consultant for the State Peer Review Mechanism (SPRM), a Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF) programme in collaboration with the State Partnership for Accountability, Responsiveness and Capability (SPARC),
- Training facilitation on Organizational performance management for the Federal Ministry of Transport, Consultant to STERLING Bank for the re-engineering and business process mapping of its trade services operations,
vii. Consultant to BPSR on Organizational Development and Restructuring,
viii. Project Managed the Organizational Development and Restructuring programme for Geodetic Offshore Services Limited (GOSL),
- Provided consultancy services and project managed the implementation of the Maximizer Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution for Asset Resources Management Limited (ARM), ACCAT Nigeria Limited,
- Training facilitation for ICT professionals in government (A Galaxy Backbone initiative),
- Project managed the provision and implementation of turn-key voice and data communication services projects for HHI (Hyundai Heavy Industries), Daewoo, MTS Firstwireless, amongst others,
xii. Project managed the provision and implementation of end-to-end data services for MTS Firstwireless through the Client’s Terrestrial network (PDSN),
xiii. Project lead for the provision of E1 voice connectivity service via VSAT and Radio backhaul for MTNN,
xiv. Provided ICT and advisory services to NeGSt, NIWA, and ECOWAS,
- Provided Surge Protection and advisory services to NITEL, NNPC, and HHI,
xvi. Project Managed the Design, Implementation, Pilot and Live runs of OTC and Rx products for GlaxoSmithKline Nigeria plc,
xvii. Project managed the Supply Chain ERP/MRP initiative for GSK spanning the planning, prototyping, pilot and Go-Live schemes of the project,
xviii. Co-managed the process of ISO-9000 certification for GlaxoSmithKline Nigeria Plc,
xix Managed the operational (manufacturing & packaging) processes for the production of toothpastes, solid-dosage OTC, prescription Rx drugs and health drinks for GlaxoSmithKline Nigeria plc,
- Led and participated in key/impact projects, including, New Product Development, Cost Reduction Initiatives, New Innovations, Process Improvements.
He has also attended many Managerial and professional courses and trainings both within and outside Nigeria, with extensive knowledge and skill in management and business processes.
He is a member of Project Management Institute (PMI) and Nigerian Institute of Food Science and Technology (NIFST)
Mr. Adesoji Akinola Oladejo attended University of Ibadan, Ibadan, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree (1991) in Food Technology with emphasis in Food Process Engineering and holds an MBA Professional degree (1998) of the Lagos State University. He is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with a diploma in Six Sigma.